Farewell Funerals offer the following burial services. These packages are inclusive of everything you would require, from arrangement in the comfort of your own home to transfers your loved one, but of course can be tailored to meet your individual needs.
As an alternative venue, we can hold small services for up to 15 people at our premises and can be held after hours if required. This will see your cost reduced greatly. Please contact us for further information.
BURIAL SERVICE – FROM $5,600 PLUS CEMETERY FEES
This service is held at the chapel/church or graveside only with the Celebrant, Funeral Directors, family and friends in attendance. An audio visual presentation is included at no additional cost when held at a suitable venue.
For dual service locations, for example a chapel service followed by committal graveside, please see “Options Available” below for costings.
This package includes the following:
|Professional Service Fee|
|Private viewing at our premises|
|Regal Coffin – choice of four colours, gold or silver trim|
|Order of Service x 20|
|Death Certificate and five certified copies|
|TOTAL ESTIMATE (Excludes cemetery fees) $5,600|
|Catering – dependent on venue||POA|
|Paper Notice – Courier Mail or Regional Papers||POA|
|Orders of Service > 20||$2.50 each|
South Brisbane Venues
- Allambe Memorial Park – Nerang Broadbeach Road Nerang
- Beenleigh Cemetery – 31 Brigade Drive, Eagleby
- Centenary Memorial Gardens – 353 Wacol Station Road Sumner
- Eco Memorial Park – 21 Quinns Hill Road W, Stapylton
- Great Southern Memorial Park – 1774 Mt. Cotton Road Carbrook
- Hemmant Cemetery & Crematorium – Hemmant & Tingalpa Rd Hemmant
- Heritage Park & Crematorium – 113 Stuart Street, Goodna
- Mt Gravatt Cemetery & Crematorium – 582 Mains Road Macgregor
- Mt Thompson Memorial Gardens – 329 Nursery Road, Holland Park
North Brisbane Venues